Thai Native Bee Raw Honey Without Comb – 480ml – 2020 Harvest
- This is our Raw Thai Native bee wildflower honey without comb. Our raw honey comes in a 480ml size jar.
- Strained not filtered to ensure you get the most benefits that raw honey has to offer!
- Raw unfiltered honey contains the pollen, propolis and antioxidants that come with raw honey straight from the hive.
- Honey doesn’t spoil but ages over time, darkening in colour and will naturally crystallize in cold weather.
- Perfect sweetener for baked goods, teas, coffees and other beverages.
- Great natural replacement for artificial sweeteners or refined sugars.
- Our hives are treatment free with minimum interference and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
Thanks for taking the time to check out our raw honey. We love our bees and the honey they produce! Our current size is 480ml of delicious raw honey.
Strained not filtered to ensure you get the most benefits
We strain our honeycomb to extract the delicious and beneficial raw honey. We do not use any heat methods with our honey that may damage the benefits raw honey has to offer.
Perfect sweetener for baked goods, teas, coffees and other beverages
A great alternative to refined sugars, raw honey also contains wild yeasts that can help with fermentation in baking. Honey has its own taste that comes out in baked goods giving it a greater depth of flavour.
Our hives are treatment free with minimum interference
Bees kept in treatement free hives mean minimal intereference, no exposure to harmful pesticides and chemicals. Native bees have learnt to cope with pests the natural way.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our raw honey without comb. We love our bees and the honey they produce! Our current size is 480ml of raw delicious honey.
We strain only allowing the pollen, propolis and antioxidants to stay in the raw honey. This is as close to the hive as you can get it.
Honey is amazing and the benefits the bees provide to the local ecology is absolutely wonderful! We do not pasteurize our honey as heat kills all the benefits it offers. Pasteurized honey is only a sugar alternative with no beneficial value at all.
When you buy raw honey from us, we ask that you do not place it in the refrigerator. Cold temperatures cause raw honey to crystallize. This is still perfectly fine to eat. Raw honey is made a room temperature and can be kept at room temperature.
Honey doesn't spoil but ages over time, becoming darker in colour. In colder climates it may crystalise.
Our Raw honey is packaged in glass jars only for long term storage and can be recycled after use.. No plastic!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.